ATTENTION: Middle Graders! (And/or parents, teachers, and librarians of the aforementioned middle-grade-aged young persons.)
I invite you to my Spring Into April Dollar Special which offers a fine eBook copy of THE YOUNGER DAYS for about a dollar, depending on which online store you wish to shop at.
I happen to highly value a dollar. Okay, okay…I’ll admit it, I’m a cheapskate by nature and by genetics. Still, I understand how important a dollar is.
To celebrate the value of a dollar and the most awesome, highly anticipated arrival of spring, my publisher is offering the eBook version of THE YOUNGER DAYS (in any format) for a single dollar this week, March 28 – April 4, 2014.
If you’re wondering why you should part ways with your dollar in exchange for THE YOUNGER DAYS…
10 Reasons to Spend a Dollar and Buy the Book
1. Win $$$, bling, cha-cha-ching.
- Buy THE YOUNGER DAYS for around $1.00 (or if you have already bought/read the book) and then enter a super random drawing to win a $15 gift card to your choice of MuseItYoung bookstore or Amazon. Abiding by the code of honor, enter by sending me a short message of your purchase. You can enter with a comment on this blog, on my Facebook page, or send me a Twitter message (@coachhays64).
2. Enrich your springtime with outlaws, border ruffians, Spencer repeating rifles, and a fairly fierce set of meek, mild-mannered parents.
3. Justify not cleaning your room by reading the book while relaxing on the patio.
4. Take comfort in the fact that even in 1874, there were kids who thought they knew more than their parents.
5. Find out what a Bushwhacker is.
6. Can honestly tell your teacher you are “enriching your mind” and not playing games on your electronic device.
7. Redemption stories = Awesome sauce.
8. The Border War. Kansas vs. Missouri in a no-holds barred, drag down, knockout fight between neighbors who hate each other. Can you say “drama”?
9. Reading from a $1.00 book stays in your brain cells, eating from a $1.00 value menu stays in your adipose cells.
10. When done with the 78-page eBook you will: (choose one)
- … want more.
- …experience a tremendous satisfaction upon digesting a fine piece of middle grade historical fiction.
- …think this Hays guy is a putz.
So, if you have an extra dollar, I invite you to check out THE YOUNGER DAYS at one of these links:
Don’t forget to enter the drawing for the $15 gift certificate by sending me a message and/or commenting on this blog, my Facebook page, or on Twitter (@coachhays64).
Thank you for your support.
Enjoy your spring!